Friday 29 August 2008

THE BLOND ON A TRIKKE!

No doubt you've noticed that the quality of my video clip is rather poor... It was filmed using a telephone - can't expect much, can you? However, the guy who sold the contraption to me noticed ALL the mistakes I made in assembling it! There wasn't much to put together but I managed to do EVERYTHING in reverse! I think it's a special talent one should be proud of! I put it down to my "mirror vision" and being ambidextrous... (not knowing my right from my left?- definition of ambidextrous...)
I think that Tomasz is simply amazing to be able to tell where I went wrong from that fuzzy image. So as soon as he noticed the outcome of my handy work he rung me on my mobile (catching me on a down-hill) and told me to start assembling the TRIKKE again! This time I got it right.
Now the weather is playing up a little - the rains are stopping me from raging on the streets of Lublin. But the next week promises the return of Summer.-

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Do the dogs come running after you? Or do they have their own canine trikkes?

mariSh said...

Of course they have their own trikkes! How else?

Lisa said...

Got a photo of the boys on their trikkes?