Friday 22 August 2008

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE WEATHER....

The weather... a rather mundane subject. But not when, suddenly, tornadoes appear in Poland! Nobody heard Dorothy saying "it ain't Lublin anymore"...
It makes one stop and think how weather patterns change and change swiftly. Did you know that in twenty years' time about two million people will be homeless, moreover- countryless, due to the global warming which will cause the disappearance of their little islands?!
Personally I want the winter to be exceptionally mild - this way I might have my house built... Maybe I shouldn't bother anyway - soon it will be warm enough to stay in my motor home all year round. That is a thought...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

If Lublin is the new Kansas which witch said
"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too! " ....?

mariSh said...

Wicked witch of the west?

Amanda said...

No, it was mandy the mischievous southern witch :-) watch out! For taunting me with pics of swimming pools and therms showing 40 degrees.)

mariSh said...

HA!-HA! Just back from the pool... nice...
Wait till I will get my own! You will want one too! I will be sending you daily reports - with pictures of course.-